Nine Inch Nails played at the Monza Festival in Monza, Italy, on July 9, 2000 as part of the Fragility v2.0 European Festivals tour.
- In addition to being the last show of the Fragility tour, it was also the last NIN show with Charlie Clouser and Danny Lohner as band members, though the latter would join the band once again in 2009 for one show as a special guest. It was also the last show with Robin Finck until his return in 2008.
- Charlie Clouser: Keyboards, programming, backing vocals, theremin
- Jerome Dillon: Drums
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Danny Lohner: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass
- "Head Like A Hole"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "Gave Up"
- "No, You Don't"
- "Even Deeper"
- "Down In It"
- "The Day The World Went Away"
- "Starfuckers, Inc."
Add audio and video bootleg information here. Please do not direct-link to bootleg downloads.
You may include links to concert reviews and other articles about the concert. YouTube links are welcome as long as they have been uploaded by the person who recorded the video.