Nine Inch Nails played at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney, Australia, on September 16, 2007 as part of the Performance 2007 tour.
- This concert was initially scheduled for May 11, 2007, at Big Top Luna Park. Like the previous date, this one had been postponed because Trent Reznor had laryngitis. Ticket demand prompted the venue change, as Hordern Pavilion is a larger venue than Big Top Luna Park.
- Before playing "The Day The World Went Away," Reznor admonished his record label for not lowering the price on his albums, prompting him to encourage the audience to pirate them instead:
"Last time I was here, I was doing a lot of complaining about the ridiculous prices of CDs down here. And that story got picked up and got carried all
around the world and now my record label all around the world hates me, because I yelled at them, I called them out for being greedy fucking assholes.
I didn't get a chance to check. Has the price come down at all? I see a no, a no, a no… Has anyone seen the price come down? Okay, well, you know
what that means: STEAL IT! Steal away! Steal and steal and steal some more and give it to all your friends and keep on stealing. Because one way or
another these motherfuckers will get it through their head that they're ripping people off and that that's not right".
- During "Starfuckers, Inc.", instead of singing "I'm one of the chosen ones," Reznor sang "I'm one of the beautiful people" as a likely jab at Marilyn Manson.
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards, programming, guitar, backing vocals
- Josh Freese: Drums
- Aaron North: Guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards, tambourine, mbira
- Jeordie White: Bass, guitar, backing vocals
- "The Beginning Of The End"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "Gave Up"
- "Me, I'm Not"
- "The Great Destroyer"
- "The Good Soldier"
- "No, You Don't"
- "The Day The World Went Away"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Starfuckers, Inc."
- "Head Like A Hole"
Add audio and video bootleg information here. Please do not direct-link to bootleg downloads.
You may also include links to concert reviews and other articles about the concert. YouTube links are welcome as long as they have been uploaded by the person who recorded the video.