(song) vs (halo)
For the songs that only have promotional single and not an official one, I suggest not to create a disambiguation page because there are already a shitload of links to songs like Burn, Wish, Starfuckers and Hurt from the tour dates pages and it will be a shitload of work to replace them all. Let's just use the "for the promotional single "Song" see [[Song (halo)]]" form.-fillow 05:14, 30 October 2007 (PDT)
Why do you people have to bitch. Just be happy that you can access it. Seriously, what the fuck are you?
Ghosts Promotional release?
Seeing as Ghosts I was released for free, should it not be listed under promotional releases too?
As Seeds now have their own page, is it neccesary still to have them listed here? Perhaps a link to the page might be more useful, no point having exactly the same info on 2 different pages. Sheepdean 17:11, 26 June 2008 (PDT)
I have have a copy of a rare NIN not in your list
I have I NIN Promo Disk titled "Halo 00" "Suck"
It has 1987 as the year on it, and a number on the back (like each one had a different number).
I can not find any info on this album. Do you have any advice on how I can find out more and add it your list?
- It's a bootleg.--leo3375 20:59, 8 January 2009 (PST)
- I do not think so I took ownership in 1989 and it looks to me like a promo it has a rec. label on it and has had the serial number removed. I could send or post pics if you would like to see more?
- Post links to full screenshots of the front and back cover, any inside image and disc, along with full tracklisting etc. I'm pretty sure it's a boot, but may as well check to be sure. sheepdeanis in your base killing your d00ds 16:13, 9 January 2009 (PST)
this page linked on nin.com
Just a heads up, this page is linked from nin.com: if you hover over "albums" and click on "more" in the drop-down, you end up here :) Jdowland 14:21, 12 January 2009 (PST)
- Yeah, and its on the links page too. WE'RE FAMOUS! sheepdeanis in your base killing your d00ds 14:29, 12 January 2009 (PST)
Trent and String Quartet
There seems to be evidence that Trent has been into the studio and recorded the Bridge School Session. Does anyone have any more information on this?
Should we add http://www.nincatalog.com/default.asp here? It has every version (pretty much) there is of every halo. sheepdean Try to speak as clearly as you can 09:52, 21 June 2009 (PDT)
- http://www.9inchnails.com/discography has almost every studio album , cover album, and remixes he did for other artists including peter gabriel and megadeath ... and known bootlegs ..User:Stolenidxxx User_talk:Stolenidxxx
- There's no need for bootlegs and cover albums imo - and they are both good resources, but I do prefer nincatalog as it's easier to navigate and attempts to include everything, even obscure radio promos (seriously, has anyone EVER heard the clean pussy edit of Closer?). I guess it can't hurt to include it, as it's not inaccurate.
- Incidentally, after you've made a post in any talk section, please sign your comment with four tildes (~~~~), it makes life easier =) sheepdean Try to speak as clearly as you can 19:14, 11 February 2010 (PST)
- i have the clean pussy edit of Closer! whip lashings FTW! - seasonsinthesky 11:03, 12 February 2010 (PST)
- Fucking send me it then, whore sheepdean Try to speak as clearly as you can 11:16, 12 February 2010 (PST)
Live On Air
Hey, I just ordered a live album entitled "Live On Air", but couldn't find any more information anywhere. It seems to have the same setlist as the Woodstock Festival performance. I found it on bol.com, a Dutch Amazon like-website. It says the record label is called "East World" and "Live On Air" is the only record on that label that the site can deliver.
Does anyone have more information about this? Here's the link:
- It's a bootleg release, totally unrelated to NIN and not official. I think it is either Woodstock or a Live Canadian performance, but it doesn't belong on this page.
- Also, if you sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~), it makes it easier to know who has posted a comment. sheepdean Try to speak as clearly as you can 16:23, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, thank you for the information. Erik 22:42, 15 November 2011 (UTC)