Atticus Ross (born January 16, 1968) is a producer, engineer and musician who collaborated with Trent Reznor on the Nine Inch Nails albums With Teeth, Year Zero, Ghosts I–IV and The Slip as well as the scores for The Social Network and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Ross also founded the band 12 Rounds with Claudia Sarne and Adam Holden and were signed to Nothing Records for a period.
Ross joined Nine Inch Nails on stage for their final performance at the Wiltern in Los Angeles on September 10, 2009. Atticus played on "Me, I'm Not", "The Warning" and "Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now)".
Ross is currently involved with Trent Reznor and Mariqueen Maandig Reznor with the How To Destroy Angels project.
Body Of Work
Work with Nine Inch Nails
- Production and programming
- Songwriter, production and programming
- Touching Evil (with Claudia Sarne and Leopold Ross)
- The Book of Eli (credited as solo, performance and writing with Claudia Sarne and Leopold Ross)
- New York, I Love You (Allen Hughes segment, with Claudia Sarne and Leopold Ross)
- The Social Network (with Trent Reznor)
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (with Trent Reznor)
- Días de Gracia (with Claudia Sarne and Leopold Ross). Also on score: Nick Cave & Warren Ellis and Shigeru Umeyabashi.
- 47 Ronin
Music for advertising
- Jordan Brand
- Korn, See You on the Other Side (co-writer, co-producer) "Untitled" (co producer); (remix)
- Pink, Try This (programmer and musician)
- Coheed & Cambria, "Year of the Black Rainbow" (producer)
- No Jahoda, Jahoda Witness (producer, programmer, co-writer)
- Barry Adamson, Oedipus Schmoedipus (programming, additional sounds) The Negro Inside Me (additional beats and sounds)
- NINJA 2009 Summer Tour EP - production and programming for Janes Addiction