The Photography of Ghosts I–IV
A 40 page PDF with photography by Phillip Graybill and Rob Sheridan, intended as a visual aesthetic accompaniment to Ghosts I–IV, is included with all official digital releases from nin.com, highlighting the recording process as well as the outside world. Each song has its own page and photograph with credits. When purchasing the album in MP3 or Apple Lossless formats through nin.com, each track is embedded with unique track art that differs from the photograph in the PDF. While some of the images appear to be cropped from the larger PDF, most of the images are noticeably different. The PDF can be downloaded separately from archive.org here.
- Phillip Graybill's official website and portfolio (contains information and captions for some of the Ghosts imagery)
- www.phillipgraybill.com c. 2010 (contains more Ghosts imagery than his current website)
- www.graybillstudio.com c. 2010 (contains unused commissioned NIN photography)
- Photos from the recording of Ghosts I-IV
- Ghosts I-IV PDF at archive.org