Nine Inch Nails
Limited-edition lithograph from this performance
played at the Webster Hall in New York City, New York, on August 23, 2009. The Horrors
was the opening act.
- I have to chime in, can't resist.
- What a goddamn GIFT it was to be able to play that show. I could die now and be quite content, if only because as a collective audience you people were so spectacular and kick-ass.
- These past two nights have been really heavy. I'm already sentimental about them, but of course I'm an old softie.
- To those who were waiting after the show, sorry that I had to split so quickly.I'll try to make it up to you, for those of you that might be joining us at one of the Terminal 5 gigs.
- Today = recover & rest.
- Love to you,
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Ilan Rubin: Drums, keyboards
- "Mr. Self Destruct"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Becoming"
- "I Do Not Want This"
- "Big Man With A Gun"
- "A Warm Place"
- "The Downward Spiral"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "Lights In The Sky"
- "Gave Up"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Head Like A Hole"
A NIN-authorized bootleg of this performance is now available through The NIN Hotline and many torrent clients.