How To Destroy Angels is the eponymous debut EP by How To Destroy Angels. It was released as a digital download on 1st June 2010, and the CD release dates were as follows:
- July 6th: US, Canada
- July 9th: Australia, Japan (US import), UK, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark
- July 13th: Germany, Italy, Spain, France
- Sept 22nd: Japan (domestic version)
The album is released under The Null Corporation.
- "The Space In Between" - 3:34
- "Parasite" - 5:04
- "Fur-Lined" - 4:00
- "BBB" - 3:31
- "The Believers" -5:35
- "A Drowning" - 7:03
A1 "The Space In Between" - 3:34
A2 "Parasite" - 5:04
A3 "Fur-Lined" - 4:00
B1 "BBB" - 3:31
B2 "The Believers" - 5:35
B3 "A Drowning" - 7:03
The EP comes in 3 versions:
- In mp3 format, available for free from the band website
- In hi-def formats, FLAC, WAV and Apple Lossless, purchasable for $2 from the band website
- In physical CD format, purchasable from Amazon here or at most music retailers.
The physical version carries the product name "Sigil 2", apparently a cataloguing system for HTDA similar to NIN's Halos.
The vinyl edition of the album was made available to order on September 22nd 2010, and came with additional artwork on the record sleeve, reflecting that of two limited edition t-shirts that had been sold through the HTDA store.
How To Destroy Angels:
Mixed by Alan Moulder
Written, Arranged, Produced, Performed
and Art Directed by How To Destroy Angels
Mastering: Tom Baker at
Precision Mastering, Hollywood CA
Management: Rebel Waltz
Publicity: Nasty Little Man
Exterior Artwork: Mark Weaver
On May 21st 2010, the band released the multitracks for the two released songs at the time, "A Drowning" and "The Space In Between", on remix.nin.com.
How To Destroy Angels Discography