Any proof? -Heroicraptor 12:24, 10 March 2007 (PST)
- GIGWISE describes it as an "Instrumental introduction the album." In fact, it has descriptions of all the tracks. --Mr z 14:36, 10 March 2007 (PST)
- If I end up marking something an instrumental based on such a review, I will. I didn't mark Hyperpower! an instrumental originally. I just happened to find that reference via Google, inspired by your request. :-) --Mr z 17:04, 10 March 2007 (PST)
Best ever instrumental intro to a NIN album ever? This song kicks more face than Chuck Norris. -Velvolver 21:28, 4 April 2007 (PDT)
Is there any proof? Such as a first person listing of a set list or a bootleg version? Jgrizzy89 17:26, 9 May 2007 (PDT)
- NVM sorry peoples/// I've been out for afew days, on't know a thing new that's happened... adios Jgrizzy89 17:28, 9 May 2007 (PDT)
"Gunshots By Computer" lyrics
Although "Hyperpower!" is an instrumental, "Gunshots By Computer" isn't. I think that including the lyrics to this mix would be a very welcome addition to this article.--Leo3375 14:09, 14 November 2007 (PST)
- On it. -heroicraptor 21:35, 14 November 2007 (PST)
- Edit: Here's the first half (before he goes obscenely fast): http://heroicraptor.googlepages.com/GunshotsByComputerLyricsAttempt.txt
I know it sucks, but I tried. -heroicraptor 22:05, 14 November 2007 (PST)
"Guns By Computer" ...?
I've seen this on some torrents of the album, and the page actually says that the song is occasionally referred to as this. This is dumb, it's not the name of the song. Should we put a note in Closer about how "This song is occasionally referred to as 'Fuck You Like An Animal'"? Why is an error in the title of a song noted like this? ThePresence 20:22, 10 December 2007 (PST)
- Officially, the title is "Gunshots By Computer" but it's listed as "Guns By Computer" on iTunes and at one point in the liner notes. Nowhere on any official NIN release is "Closer" called "Fuck You Like An Animal."--Leo3375 07:36, 11 December 2007 (PST)
I see. Well, at Barnes & Noble, I saw that the song was labeled "Guns By Computer," however, another song was entitled "Capitol G" so I wasn't sure if this should be noted or not. I suppose that if it's in the liner notes at least, that it could be noted. I'm just concerned as to whether or not this is a typo. ThePresence 22:46, 17 December 2007 (PST)
Hyperpower! has lyrics - If you listen closely there is a voice that "breathes" : "Power - Power - Hyperpower - Power - Power - Hyper-po-power".
You can hear it better in the "HP Morphed Crowd" Multitrack.
- Interesting - but they are not lyrics, A Warm Place and several Ghosts also feature words, but they are being used as an instrument I'd say - and these ones are very distorted too. Still, added for completeness's sake. sheepdeanis in your base killing your d00ds 09:18, 29 January 2009 (PST)