The CRC Sessions
On April 27, 2000 Nine Inch Nails played a special show at the Chicago Recording Company. Some of the songs (specifically "Something I Can Never Have", "The Day The World Went Away" and "Hurt") were performed in new, stripped-down form, considered acoustic, and are thought to have inspired Still, part of the And All That Could Have Been release.
- Keith Hillebrandt: Keyboards, programming, backing vocals
- Jerome Dillon: Drums, percussion
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Danny Lohner: Bass, guitar, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, piano
- "Something I Can Never Have"
- "The Day The World Went Away"
- "Hurt" (Take one)
- "Even Deeper"
- "The Big Come Down"
- "The Fragile"
- "Hurt" (Take two)
The soundboard quality audio bootleg of this performance is known as The CRC Sessions, Acoustic in Chicago or Live and Deconstructed in Chicago.