We're In This Together (halo)
We're In This Together (also known as Halo 15), released on December 6, 1999, is actually a collection of 3 CDs distributed in Europe to promote the second single from the album The Fragile. Due to its rarity when released, along with the fact that the single was not officially released in the US, this collection is a very coveted item for NIN memorabilia collectors.
The singles were also released in Japan, with Obi strips attached to the artwork. No commercially available vinyl or cassette versions were released. The version of "The Perfect Drug" on this single is complete with a fadeout instead of the abrupt ending of the version on the Lost Highway Soundtrack.
CD 1 (Orange)
- "We're In This Together" (Radio Edit) - 5:16
- "The Day The World Went Away" (Quiet) - 6:19
- "The Day The World Went Away" (Porter Ricks Mix) - 7:04
CD 2 (Green)
CD 3 (Yellow)
- "We're In This Together" - 7:19
- "Complications Of The Flesh" - 6:36
- "The Perfect Drug" - 5:42
- "We're In This Together" (Short Radio Edit) - 4:21
- "We're In This Together" (Radio Edit) - 5:17
- "We're In This Together" (LP Version) - 7:16
- Writing and performance: Trent Reznor
- Production: Trent Reznor and Alan Moulder
- Management: John A. Malm, Jr. for Conservative
- Engineering and mix: Alan Moulder
- "The Day The World Went Away (Porter Ricks Mix)" remixed by Porter Ricks
- Design & photography: David Carson
- ©1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music (ASCAP)
- Administered by Leaving Hope Music, Inc.
The cover of part one is from the same source image used on the back cover of The Fragile, showing an out-of-focus hint of one of the flowers. The cover of part two is a cropped section from a photo of an oncoming train, taken through a window. This is revealed in one of David Carson's books. The cover of part three is a cropped section of a city scape photo taken, once again, through a window. This is revealed on one of the pages from the The Fragile: Deviations 1 liner notes.