1995/10/11 St. Louis, MO
Nine Inch Nails co-headlined a show with David Bowie at the Riverport Amphitheatre in St. Louis, Missouri on October 11, 1995 on the Dissonance Tour. Prick was the opening band.
- This show is often confused with the October 21, 1995 performance in Mountain View, CA. A mono soundboard recording of the 10/11 show was pressed on several different bootlegs (often incomplete due to the length of the show) that incorrectly identified the date as 10/21 in Mountain View.
- Charlie Clouser: Keyboards, programming, additional drums, backing vocals
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Danny Lohner: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, saxophone
- Chris Vrenna: Drums
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Becoming"
- "Gave Up"
- "Down In It"
- "Subterraneans" (featuring David Bowie singing and Reznor playing saxophone)
- "Scary Monsters" (featuring David Bowie)
- "Reptile" (featuring David Bowie)
- "Hallo Spaceboy" (featuring David Bowie and his band)
- "Hurt" (David Bowie and his band with Reznor on duet vocals)
All silver bootlegs of this show feature an incomplete setlist, despite the source recording featuring the whole set for both acts. It was eventually assembled online by compiling the various bootleg versions, then circulated via Dimeadozen.
As one of the most commonly bootlegged shows, it is also available (but mislabeled) on following discs:
- Scary Monsters (mislabeled as Sept. 20, 1995)
- Feel the Pain (mislabeled as Sept. 22, 1995)
- Lost Action Heroes (mislabeled as Sept. 22, 1995)
- Nailing it Down (mislabeled as Sept. 27, 1995)
- Children of the Night (mislabeled as Oct. 7, 1995)
- Filthy Fucking Pigs (mislabeled as Oct. 7, 1995)