Nights Of Nothing Tour
Nine Inch Nails headlined three one-off shows in 1996 as part of the Nights of Nothing showcase to promote Trent Reznor's Nothing Records. The tour is part of the Self Destruct Touring Cycle. The Self Destruct lineup sans Robin Finck was joined by Kevin McMahon (who played guitar on all of the NIN songs, as well as sang Prick songs "Animal" and "Tough") and Clint Mansell (who sang Pop Will Eat Itself songs "R.S.V.P." and "Wise Up! Sucker"). Richard Patrick briefly returned to the band on this mini-tour, performing guitar and vocals on the song "Head Like A Hole" at the Irving Plaza show in New York.
- Charlie Clouser: Keyboards, programming, backing vocals
- Danny Lohner: Bass, giutar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Kevin McMahon: Guitar, vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar
- Chris Vrenna: Drums
Because these shows took place in clubs, the setup was minimal, with basic lighting and fog machines.
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "Down In It"
- "R.S.V.P." (with Clint Mansell)
- "Wise Up! Sucker" (with Clint Mansell)
- "Head Like A Hole"
- "Something I Can Never Have"
- "Dead Souls" (Atlanta show only)
|1996/08/30 New Orleans, LA||Jimmy's|
|1996/09/05 New York, NY||Irving Plaza (CMJ Music Marathon )|
|1996/09/08 Atlanta, GA||The Masquerade|