1996/09/05 New York, NY
Nine Inch Nails played at the Irving Plaza in New York, New York, on September 5, 1996 as part of the Nights Of Nothing Tour. Meat Beat Manifesto and Marilyn Manson were the opening acts.
- Kevin McMahon of Prick (who served as a replacement for Robin Finck on guitar position) sang lead vocals on two Prick songs ("Animal" and "Tough").
- Clint Mansell of Pop Will Eat Itself joined the band to sing two PWEI songs ("R.S.V.P." and "Wise Up! Sucker").
- Former NIN guitarist and the frontman of Filter (as of 1996) Richard Patrick joined the band for "Head Like A Hole."
- During Marilyn Manson's performance of "1996," lead singer Marilyn Manson threw his microphone stand at drummer Ginger Fish, knocking him out, and effectively ending the band's set.
- Charlie Clouser: Keyboards, programming, backing vocals
- Danny Lohner: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Kevin McMahon: Guitar, vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar
- Chris Vrenna: Drums
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "Down In It"
- "R.S.V.P." (with Clint Mansell)
- "Wise Up! Sucker" (with Clint Mansell)
- "Head Like A Hole" (with Richard Patrick)
- "Something I Can Never Have"
Add audio and video bootleg information here. Please do not direct-link to bootleg downloads.