2009/08/23 New York, NY
- The Downward Spiral was played in its entirety. As such, "A Warm Place" made its live debut. This was also the first performance of "Big Man With A Gun" in over 15 years. Trent Reznor said this would be the only time the band performs the album from beginning to end live (despite this comment, the album was performed in order again at the Hollywood Palladium on September 2nd).
- Justin Meldal-Johnson made this post about the show on the nin.com forums:
- I have to chime in, can't resist.
- What a goddamn GIFT it was to be able to play that show. I could die now and be quite content, if only because as a collective audience you people were so spectacular and kick-ass.
- These past two nights have been really heavy. I'm already sentimental about them, but of course I'm an old softie.
- To those who were waiting after the show, sorry that I had to split so quickly.I'll try to make it up to you, for those of you that might be joining us at one of the Terminal 5 gigs.
- Today = recover & rest.
- Love to you,
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Ilan Rubin: Drums, keyboards
- "Mr. Self Destruct"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Becoming"
- "I Do Not Want This"
- "Big Man With A Gun"
- "A Warm Place"
- "The Downward Spiral"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "Lights In The Sky"
- "Gave Up"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Head Like A Hole"
A NIN-authorized bootleg of this performance is now available through The NIN Hotline and many torrent clients.