Fragility v2.0 European Festivals
The last part of the Fragility tour took place between June and July 2000 in Europe in support of The Fragile. All shows were during different festivals.
- Charlie Clouser: Keyboards, programming, theremin, backing vocals
- Jerome Dillon: Drums
- Robin Finck: Guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Danny Lohner: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
Nine Inch Nails did not have any proprietary stage elements or lighting for this tour, just what was present at each festival's venue. A notable piece of gear was Clouser's custom keyboard stand, similar to the custom stand used by Reznor on the Self Destruct Touring Cycle, which could rotate in different directions and was fitted with a motorcycle shock absorber. Reznor also had several custom guitars during this tour, with imagery from the album artwork on the bodies.
- "Head Like A Hole"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "Gave Up"
- "Down In It"
- "Starfuckers, Inc."
- "Sin" was sometimes played after or instead of "Terrible Lie".
- "The Day The World Went Away" was sometimes played after "Closer".
- "Get Down, Make Love" was sometimes played after or instead of "Suck".
|2000/06/23 Somerset, UK||Glastonbury Festival|
|2000/06/24 Scheessel, Germany||Hurricane Festival|
|2000/06/25 Tuttlingen, Germany||Southside Festival|
|2000/06/29 Roskilde, Denmark||Roskilde Festival|
|2000/06/30 Werchter, Belgium||Werchter Festival|
|2000/07/01 London, UK||London Arena (CANCELLED)|
|2000/07/04 Kristiansand, Norway||Quart Festival|
|2000/07/07 Belfort, France||Eurockennes Festival|
|2000/07/08 Wiesen, Austria||Forestglade Festival|
|2000/07/09 Monza, Italy||Monza Festival|