2005/10/29 New Orleans, LA
This performance almost didn't happen due to the organizers' concerns that people may not come to see the performance. The city was (and still is) left in shambles following Hurricane Katrina striking it two months earlier. Ultimately, Trent Reznor called the festival organizers and expressed his intent on bringing the festival back to New Orleans, seeing it as vital in helping the city heal and recover. Reznor and the festival organizers also decided to allow those who came to the city to help those left stranded and to begin clean-up efforts in for free as a way of thanking them for their hard work and dedication.
- Alex Carapetis: Drums
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards, programming, guitar, backing vocals
- Aaron North: Guitar, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards, tambourine
- Jeordie White: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- "Head Like A Hole"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "Something I Can Never Have"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "Gave Up"
- "Right Where It Belongs"
- "African Student Movement" (with Saul Williams)
- "List Of Demands" (with Saul Williams)
- "The Hand That Feeds"
A bootleg DVD of this performance is available, entitled "Toothful Voodooland".
- ETS Tour Journal
You may also include links to concert reviews and other articles about the concert. YouTube links are welcome as long as they have been uploaded by the person who recorded the video.