2018/12/08 Los Angeles, CA
Nine Inch Nails performed in Los Angeles, California, at Palladium on December 8th, 2018 as part of the Cold And Black And Infinite Tour. The Jesus And Mary Chain and Death In Vegas were the opening acts.
- Following "Burn", Reznor said: "We're sad. This is the end. It's bittersweet because we have enjoyed this tour. Thank you. Going to transition back into "civilian life" next week. This music transforms us and lets us get it out of our system. Thank you for the opportunity. This is the last time we're going to play these next couple of songs. For real this time. Paying tribute to an incredible inspiration. He taught me hope and that there was a way out." The band then went on to perform two David Bowie cover songs.
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards, saxophone
- Atticus Ross: Guitar, keyboards
- Ilan Rubin: Drums
- "Somewhat Damaged"
- "The Day The World Went Away"
- "Less Than"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "This Isn't The Place"
- "The Perfect Drug"
- "Me, I'm Not"
- "I Can't Give Everything Away (Farewell Mix)" (David Bowie cover)
- "Subterraneans" (David Bowie cover)
- "The Background World"
- "The Big Come Down"
- "Head Like A Hole"
- "All The Love In The World"
- "Even Deeper"
- "Over And Out"
You may include links to concert reviews and other articles about the concert. YouTube links are welcome as long as they have been uploaded by the person who recorded the video.