2005/10/07 Chicago, IL
- This was the first show featuring Alex Carapetis on drums, who apparently rehearsed the set for the first time less than 24 hours before the show.
- That night after the show, Trent Reznor updated the "TR" section of nin.com with a post explaining the drummer situation and detailing the stress of touring:
God DAMN I am tired. These last few days have been a pain in the ass trying to get the drummer situation squared away. Add to that a ridiculous amount of travel and attempting to cram in rehearsals and AAAGH. Anyway, Josh Freese helped us out by playing the SLC and Denver shows as a substitute, while Alex Carapetis took over tonight in Chicago. We played the set with Alex for the first time at midnight the night before… not exactly how I like to do things but the only other alternative was to cancel more shows and I am NOT going to do that. I can't begin to tell you what a difficult job it is to replace your drummer in this band, and these guys have truly risen to the high-pressure situation that it is. Onward. 10:55pm_PST
- Alex Carapetis: Drums
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards, programming, guitar, backing vocals
- Aaron North: Guitar, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Jeordie White: Bass, guitar, keyboards, vocals
- "Love Is Not Enough"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "The Line Begins To Blur"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "Gave Up"
- "Right Where It Belongs"
- "Beside You In Time"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Head Like A Hole"