Beside You In Time (halo)
Beside You In Time (also known as Halo 22) is the Nine Inch Nails release chronicling the 2005/2006 Live: With Teeth arena tours. It primarily features high-definition footage from two dates, March 28, 2006, in Oklahoma City, OK and March 30, 2006, in El Paso, TX. There is also bonus footage from rehearsals and the Summer Amphitheater Tour. A promotional website for the release was set up at halo22.nin.com.
- "Love Is Not Enough"
- "You Know What You Are?"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "The Line Begins to Blur"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "Something I Can Never Have"
- "Gave Up"
- "Eraser" *
- "Right Where It Belongs" *
- "Beside You In Time" *
- "With Teeth"
- "The Big Come Down"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Head Like A Hole"
* These songs have an alternate angle option, allowing one to view the accompanying film from a central vantage point.
The summer footage is filmed in high-definition by Rob Sheridan on handheld camcorders.
Footage of 2005 rehearsals was included. The audio for "Love Is Not Enough" was released on the Only single. This footage is similar to video for "The Hand That Feeds."
Standard Definition music videos from the With Teeth era are also included.
- "The Hand That Feeds"
Beside You In Time was released on February 27, 2007 on DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD. The Blu-Ray and HD-DVD version have full 1080p high-definition playback for the main playlist. There was no CD release for Beside You In Time.
A poster given away at screenings for the film used an early version of the cover art, as was stated by Rob Sheridan in a post on The Spiral. Trent Reznor opted for the final cover art because it was more striking and odd.
Abridged from the original credits, to reflect the most pertinent information.
- Directed and edited by Rob Sheridan
- Produced by Bart Lipton
- Stereo Mix by Dave “Rave” Ogilvie
- Assistant Engineer: George Gumbs
- 5.1 Surround Mix by Elliot Scheiner
- Stereo mixed at Paramount - Encore Studios
- 5.1 Surround mixed at The Eyeball
- Stereo Mastering: Tom Baker @ Precision Mastering in Hollywood
- 5.1 Mastering: Robert Hadley
- Sadie Operator: Sangwook Nam
- Nuendo Editing: Allen Morgan
- Director of Photography: Dave Rudd
- Production Manager: Pia Clemente
- Production Coordinator: Cesar Vega
- Camera Operators: Robin McLeod, Erich Schmidt, Mark Larick, Phillip Thomas, Byron Shah, Curtis Calloway
- Jib Operators: Todd Rolling, Brian Baetke
- Video Engineer: Brian Greene
- Video Utility: David Barrow
- Communications/Tape Op: Amy Greene
- Key Grip: Greg Hoffman
- Grips: Scott Forrester, David Nagro
- Script Production Assistant: Michelle Robinson
- Cameras: Greene HD Productions & MLD
- Dolly: Impact Productions and Serious Grip & Lighting
- Grip Equipment: New Millennium
- Insurance: Acordia
- Online Edit at The Post Factory
- Editor: Chris Gendrin
- Color Correction at Matchframe Video, Post Logic
- Colorists: Kelly Reese, Mario Barrera
- Audio/Video Sync at Eleven, Santa Monica
- Mixing: Mike Franklin
- Assistant: Vinny Tarango
- DVD Authoring and Encoding: MX Entertainment, Ascent Media
- DVD Menus: Rob Sheridan, DZN - The Design Group
- Still Photography: Rob Sheridan
- DVD Production Supervisor: Jim Belcher
- Filmed: March 28th, 2006 in Oklahoma City, OK @ The Ford Center; March 29th, 2006 in El Paso, TX @ El Paso County Coliseum
- Nine Inch Nails: Alessandro Cortini, Josh Freese, Aaron North, Trent Reznor, Jeordie White
- Lighting & Stage Design: Leroy Bennet (Winter), Martin Philips (Summer)
- Lighting Programming: Martin Philips
- Visuals: Martin Philips, Rob Sheridan, Trent Reznor, Alastair Watson
- "Eraser" and "Right Where It Belongs" Projection Films: Andrea Giacobbe
Special Thanks: Atticus Ross, David Altschul, Michele Bernstein, everyone at Rebel Waltz, Shaynee Gordy, William Harper, Michael Walsh, Greg Giroux, Bryan Olsen, Bob Brigham, Nick Jackson, Chanon Dicarlo, Joe Gallager, James "Winky" Fairoth, Joe Ryan, Scott Faraday, Dorothy Weintraub, Lori Racioppi, Dave Paiva, Chandra Lynn, Lou Carnevale, everyone at Interscope, Tamar Levine, Anita Heilig, Frank McDonough, Mike Kerns, Adam Beilenson, Stacey Barnett, Chuck Reed, Ed Goodreau, Matt Vitalone, CXKidtronix, Will Sandalls, The NIN Hotline, Jeff Greenberg, Claudia Lagan, Michelle Reiner, Teresa Bustillo, DJ Fox-Engstrom, the entire staff at the Ford Center in Oklahoma and The El Paso County Coliseum in El Paso
Tait Towers, Center Staging, Digidesign, Dean Guitars, Fender, M-Audio, DW Drums, Paist, OCDP, Pintech Electronics, Big City Music, Mesa Boogie, Line 6, Gibson, Ampeg, Muse Research, Doepfer Musikelektronik GmbH, Hagstrom, D'Addario, Korg USA, Marshall, Epiphone