2007/09/15 Sydney, Australia
- This concert was initially scheduled for May 10, 2007, but was postponed because Trent Reznor came down with laryngitis, leaving him unable to talk and sing. Tickets from the initial tour date were honored as valid at this concert.
- The band wore uniform quasi-military grey shirts, black trousers and black ties at the beginning of the show; Reznor was additionally dressed in a slim black leather jacket and black gloves.
- At one point in the show, Aaron North appeared to chat to Jeordie White but in fact snagged his guitar with a cable and started a tug of war which Reznor interrupted by running through the cable.
- Reznor addressed the crowd at two points during the concert: in the first instance he introduced the members of the band (also mentioning Alessandro Cortini "makes a delicious fettuccini") and outlined each of their side-projects, including a solo project being worked on by North of which Reznor said "I know absolutely nothing about." He outlined what had happened since when they last played Sydney (an earlier leg of the same tour)—he had produced Saul Williams' new album, toured China ("We found that there are a lot of fuckin' Chinese in China"), Israel and Germany ("all in the same week!"). After another song he followed up with "two things I forgot to mention", and announced that:
- Devo (of which Josh Freese is a member) will be touring Australia in 2007 ("he may just end up staying here")
- The sequel album to Year Zero is currently being worked on and will be released some time next year, and the band will likely be touring again "mid next year:"
"Same deal as this one—you keep stealing the music and sharing it with your friends, and maybe convince them to come along and see the show."
- During "March Of The Pigs," The crowd sang "Doesn't it make you feel better" before Reznor got the chance to, and he responded with, "Actually, I do feel a lot better than last time," before continuing with the song.
- The instrumental ending of "The Great Destroyer" featured some lyrics from "Happiness In Slavery."
- "The Only Time" breakdown in "Closer" featured Reznor singing "This is the only time I really feel alive" at the end of the breakdown.
- North attempted to destroy his guitar after the band played "Head Like A Hole."
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards, programming, guitar, backing vocals
- Josh Freese: Drums
- Aaron North: Guitar, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards, tambourine
- Jeordie White: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- "The Beginning Of The End"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "Something I Can Never Have"
- "Gave Up"
- "Me, I'm Not"
- "The Great Destroyer"
- "The Good Soldier"
- "No, You Don't"
- "The Day The World Went Away"
- "Dead Souls"
- "Down In It"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Head Like A Hole"
Add audio and video bootleg information here. Please do not direct-link to bootleg downloads.