2008/10/02 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nine Inch Nails played at the Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on October 2, 2008 as part of the Lights In The Sky Tour.
- This show was the first show of the Lights In The Sky Over South America.
- This show was broadcast live on 10musica.com. A multitude of undesirable issues with the broadcast that made it almost painful to watch included audio cutting in and out, getting lounder and softer, and even the video going offline for minutes at a time.
- A just audio (and much better quality) version was also broadcast online at mms://220.127.116.11/rockandpop-ba
- A chunk of the video screen went black at some time during the show.
- This was the first time lyrics from "The Greater Good" were sung over "Corona Radiata"
- During "The Hand That Feeds", initially, George Bush's face was displayed. However, over the course of the song, the face morphed into US Senator/Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain.
- The touch screen drum sequencer used in "Echoplex" failed...
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards, programming, guitar, backing vocals
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Josh Freese: Drums
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
- "Letting You"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "The Frail"
- "The Wretched"
- "Head Down"
- "Gave Up"
- "The Warning"
- "Corona Radiata" / "The Greater Good" (Lyrics of The Greater Good sung over Corona Radiata)
- "Terrible Lie"
- "The Big Come Down"
- "31 Ghosts IV"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Down In It"
- "Head Like A Hole"
- "God Given"
- "In This Twilight"
Technical difficulties with syncing video with audio has created a delay, maybe indefinitely, of any released bootleg of this show.
You may also include links to concert reviews and other articles about the concert. YouTube links are welcome as long as they have been uploaded by the person who recorded the video.