2008/08/31 Lexington, KY
Nine Inch Nails played at the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky, on August 31, 2008 as part of the Lights In The Sky Tour. White Williams was the opening act for this show.
- This was the only show that White Williams opened for Nine Inch Nails on this tour.
- After playing “Closer”, Trent Reznor stopped the show to make this announcement:
- "Sorry to interrupt the show but I have to say one quick thing. Somebody told me ahead of time that there was a fuck up, and that they sold some tickets to people sitting on the sides, you people and you people, which they should not have done. And they promised me that you could use your tickets to go in the front to the 10,000 empty seats over there if you want, for this next section in which you might want to do that. Then you can come up, and you can come on stage and we can all do what we do. Sorry about the fuck up, to those people affected my apologies, sorry.”
- Alessandro Cortini: Keyboards, programming, guitar, backing vocals
- Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
- Josh Freese: Drums
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen: Bass, guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Trent Reznor: Vocals, guitar, keyboards
- "Letting You"
- "March Of The Pigs"
- "Head Down"
- "The Frail"
- "Gave Up"
- "The Warning"
- "The Great Destroyer"
- "21 Ghosts III"
- "14 Ghosts II"
- "19 Ghosts III"
- "Ghosts Piggy"
- "The Greater Good"
- "Terrible Lie"
- "31 Ghosts IV"
- "The Hand That Feeds"
- "Head Like A Hole"
Add audio and video bootleg information here. Please do not direct-link to bootleg downloads.
- ETS Tour Journal
You may also include links to concert reviews and other articles about the concert. YouTube links are welcome as long as they have been uploaded by the person who recorded the video.